Monday 30 April 2018

Today's Review: Yorkshire Tea Biscuit Brew


I'm not much of a tea drinker, I'll get in on the hot drink rounds at work, but I'm not one to stick the kettle on as soon as I get home. As such, I don't purchase tea bags very much, but that changed today when I saw this Yorkshire Tea biscuit brew. At first I thought it was just a good tea to have with biscuits, but that "new" sign on the shelf lured me in, and on closer inspection I found it was a biscuit flavoured tea.

That's right, biscuit flavoured tea. Why waste those calories on biscuits when you can already taste them in the cup? It's an interesting idea, and one that near enough horrified many of my co-workers. But hey, the revolution doesn't happen overnight, there is always resistance to change. I'm pretty sure this isn't a world-changing tea bag though. I will say that is tastes like biscuits, hell, it even smells like biscuits. It basically tastes like if you were to crumble a digestive into a cuppa, it's pretty authentic. But just because they can make tea taste like biscuits, doesn't mean they should. I mean, it's a decent attempt at something unique, but I don't think I'd take this over a regular cup of tea. But by all mean try it out if you want that tea and biscuits experience, without the biscuit.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment