Wednesday 5 September 2018

Today's Review: Rowntree's Watermelon


I've had my eye on this watermelon lolly all summer, but the multipacks have always been expensive, and the seaside shops have sold out. Well, I finally took the plunge and got a pack on a multi-buy, the promise of watermelon was too much to resist. Basically, as the name suggests, this is a watermelon flavoured lolly, but it's also in the shape of a slice of watermelon, complete with little chocolate button seeds.

It looks great (sorry for the lack of picture, they were all eaten very quickly), a nice bright and colourful watermelon wedge. The flavour is great, a natural fruity watermelon with a texture similar to ice cream. There's nothing more to it than the watermelon, so I guess it might be a bit bland for some, but if watermelon is what you want, this delivers. Delicious.

My rating: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. Nothing compares to eating fresh watermelon on a sunny beach though!

    ReplyDelete