Saturday 19 January 2013

Today's Review: Belvita Breakfast Fruit & Fibre Biscuits


I think the packaging here is trying to inform me that these biscuits are for breakfast, what with the sun, the cup of tea, and the incorporation of "breakfast" right there in the title. But really you could eat them any time of day. Although apparently they're designed for breakfast.

Yes, these are breakfast biscuits aimed at the healthy, dieting women of the world. Pop four of these in your face, and you'll be satisfied for the next four hours with a small amount of calories. Maybe I should just eat these all day and watch the weight drop off.

I wouldn't mind actually, they do taste quite nice. I quite like fibre type stuff, and the fruity bits spread throughout the biscuit aren't just big chewy lumps like I expected, it's a nice blended in flavour, making the biscuit nicely textured and fulfilling. Once I decide to start eating healthily, I may well invest in some more of these.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment