Monday 14 January 2013

Today's Review: Goat's Milk

I tried Soy Milk the other week, and today it was time to try another variety of milk that I sell at work. Milk that came out of a goat. Most people would turn their nose up at such things, but it didn't bother me too much. Sure, goats are weedy, annoying animals, but cows aren't exactly graceful and majestic creatures.

So how does goat's milk taste? Like cow's milk, pretty much. It's not like it's some milk alternative, it's still made of the same basic stuff as a cow's, and at the start of a gulp it tastes pretty much the same. There's a bit of a weird taste in the middle, but it all mellows out nicely at the end. It's quite creamy, and the taste is a little bit off-putting I suppose, but that's only because I've grown so accustomed to the taste of cow. Goat's milk is a nice little alternative. All tastes the same in a coffee I suppose.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment