Sunday 17 August 2014

Today's Review: McVitie's Hobnobs Medley


I've been chomping down on these bars for a couple of weeks now, so it's high time I did a review of them. I picked them up as a relatively low calorie snack, and I must say I'm mightily impressed. Normally I go for the healthier looking granola bars from the likes of Nature Valley or Special K, but this is like if one of those bars mated with a packet of biscuits and had a beautiful baby.

This Medley bar contains a load of smooshed up cereals and Hobnob chunks, packed with raisins and coated underneath with milk chocolate. The result is a delicious, filling bar. The oats and cereals are crunchy and flavoursome, with the raisins adding a lovely juicy touch, while the chocolate rounds everything off nicely, making this a very sweet treat. It's pretty much like eating a milk chocolate Hobnob, but without the temptation of finishing off the entire packet. These Hobnob Medley bars will likely be a staple snack for a while to come.

My rating: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. Do they still make these?! I can't find them online anywhere!

    ReplyDelete