Thursday 21 August 2014

Today's Review: Three Tigers Sweet & Sour Crackers


I said I'd try the sweet and sour crackers, and I did. There's not too much to say about these, apart from that they're like prawn crackers, but with a sweet and sour flavour. Which is probably self explanatory. 

They actually do taste like that proper sweet and sour sauce you can get from your favourite Chinese takeaway, and the saucy element actually carries on quite well into cracker form, probably helped along by the greasy nature of the crackers themselves. The flavour isn't too bold though, much like the lobster variety, so I was left thinking they could have been a bit more intense. But it's still a neat idea that makes for a tasty snack. If you like your prawn crackers, this brand is well worth a try.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment