Sunday 24 August 2014

Today's Review: Ritz Breaks


Ritz crackers are amazing, so amazing that it's hard to stop eating them. That's a bit of a problem when I've just opened a massive box of the things, because I'll often find it empty after waking from a salty, buttery stupor. But now there are Ritz Breaks, which let you enjoy Ritz in a handy portion size.

Yes, these little packets contain five elongated Ritz crackers. Each one is divided into three perforated sections, so you can easily snap them off for bite size pieces. But given the initial long shape, you could also take two crackers and pop a piece of cheese or what have you in between. Myself, I like to stuff Ritz in my face in their natural state, and these Breaks are still pretty perfect for that. I always steered away from these as I was afraid of not getting enough for my money, but each pack contains a fairly large portion that certainly sates me. As for the taste, these are as good as ever. Fantastic tasting, buttery crackers that I can't get enough of. I'll definitely be picking Ritz Breaks up again, I'm hoping my days of stuffing an entire box in my face are behind me.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment