Sunday 10 August 2014

Today's Review: Tesco Chinese BBQ Rib Popcorn


The savoury popcorn movement continues. We've had bacon, worcester sauce, curry, and they've all been pretty nice. So what's the next step? Why, just cram some ribs in there of course.

I was a little wary of these when I picked them up. After all, bacon is probably my least favourite of the savoury flavours, and this was another meaty one. Still, I couldn't resist the call of the BBQ, and I'm glad I didn't. There's certainly a distinct meaty, BBQ flavour to this popcorn, and it did take me a while to get used to. But once my tastebuds adjusted I very much enjoyed the bold taste and the almost saucy texture. It's certainly not as good as other savoury popcorn, but this is definitely worth a try. 

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment