Tuesday 18 November 2014

Today's Review: Vimto Skiddadles Trilogy


I reviewed the original Skiddadles a couple of years ago, and lamented the fact that they only came in one flavour. Well, someone may have listened to me, or come to the same conclusion themselves, as now you can pick up Skiddadles in a "trilogy" of flavours (a very weird term to apply to sweets). These little chewy delights come in original (blackcurrant-like), cherry and strawberry. That's fine by me, as the red and purple flavours are always my favourites.

Well, I enjoyed the original Skiddadles, and I certainly liked these too. The packet is pretty full, and the sweets themselves are pretty small, so there's certainly a lot to get through. Each sweet is juicy, and packs a bold flavour. They're pretty much on par with the other drinks and sweets that Vimto have produced, which is awesome. The only problem with these Skiddadles is that since they're pretty small, the outer shell does take over from the juicy innards a little, giving them a slightly chalky texture when first chewing. But that soon gives way to juicy, chewy goodness, and if you're a fan of Vimto I suggest you seek these sweets out.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment