Saturday 1 November 2014

Today's Review: Cornetto Soft Vanilla Choc Chip



I have returned from my journey to Legoland, but at a pretty late hour, so here's a quick review of the one treat I managed to pick up that I don't think I've had before. Yes, it's a soft Cornetto, for when you want soft serve ice cream, but want to fall back on a brand name you know and love. I went for the chocolate chip version, because it has chocolate in it, and I certainly wasn't disappointed.

Let's be crazy and start from the bottom up. The cone is a multi-layered affair that is pretty much the same as your regular Cornetto cone, except there's no little piece of chocolate at the bottom. But, to be fair, I wasn't expecting it, they need to stack these cones up high to keep up with demand. Inside the cone itself is, of course, the soft ice cream. It's smooth, creamy, and very tasty. It's that signature Wall's ice cream, with a delicious vanilla flavour. The chocolate swirls throughout are just right too, giving a great balance between different flavours. The chocolate isn't too sickly or overwhelming, and the chocolate chips sprinkled throughout are small and manageable, but very flavoursome. This is one smooth, chocolatey, delicious ice cream, and I will most likely be picking up another one once I find somewhere else that sells them. Even more excuse to go to a theme park.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment