Tuesday 10 February 2015

Today's Review: Vimto Candy Spray


Do you ever want some sweets, but can't be bothered to go through that tiresome process of chewing? Well, Vimto has the product for you, in the form of this candy spray. Want a sugary hit? Spray it in your face. Want to share the joy with someone else? Tell them to open their trap and give them a squirt. It's fun for all the family.

I bought this spray candy a while ago, but neglected to review it for some reason. I'm a big fan of Vimto products, so this seemed as good a one as any to try. As I've already stated, it's a candy spray. Simply aim it at your tongue, press the top and you get a nice jet of Vimto goodness. There's not much more to it than that, but as far as this spray is concerned, the line between drink and sweet is seriously blurred. The spray is somewhat thick and sugary, sure, but it's not that far off the actual Vimto drink. It certainly tastes the same, a dark, fruity taste with hints of apple, blackcurrant and raspberry, but this more quenched my thirst than satisfied my sweet tooth. This may be a nice little novelty, but it's certainly not necessary. If I want the drink, I'll buy it. If I want some food, I'll buy the sweets. This candy spray occupies a middle ground, and just doesn't taste as good as the products either side.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment