Tuesday 17 February 2015

Today's Review: Walkers Extra Crunchy Sticky BBQ Rib


I'm a pretty big fan of Extra Crunchy Walkers, especially the salt and vinegar. So when I saw this "new flavour" (I'll take the packet's word for it), I had to grab a bag. I'm not normally a fan of meat flavoured crisps, but I thought the extra crunchiness might sway me.

Well, these certainly are crunchy. The texture is as good as the other flavours, not too greasy, and certainly satisfying to eat. As for the flavour, it's not all that bad. Sure, it has that almost-but-not-quite meaty taste, but there's also a definite sauciness, a great BBQ flavour that still sticks around in the aftertaste. These may not be as great as the classic flavours, but thy still make for a good bag of crisps.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment