Sunday 8 February 2015

Today's Review: McVitie's Deli Choc White Chocolate


I tried out the regular milk chocolate version of Deli Choc a week or so ago, and while I wasn't blown away, it was a pretty nice biscuit. This week I've picked up the white chocolate variety, because White chocolate is awesome, and there's certainly no White Choco Leibniz that it can be an inferior version of.

Well, the only difference between this and the last is the chocolate, but it's certainly a difference I noticed. It's a nice thick topping of creamy chocolate, very sweet, but light at the same time. It's pretty much like having a slab of Milkybar on your biscuit. The odd thing is that I enjoyed the biscuit in this variety more than the milk chocolate. I guess the extra sweetness in the white chocolate offsets the overly sugary taste of the biscuits. This is a very sweet package in all, but it's well balanced, so snacking on one is a very delicious treat that doesn't  become too sickly. I may not have been tempted to pick up the milk chocolate again, but I'm sure I'll be buying more of these.

My rating: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. A white lebinz has just been released!

    ReplyDelete