Sunday 10 May 2015

Today's Review: Chilli Beef Mini Cheddars


Perusing the crisp section of one of my local newsagents earlier, my eyes settled on this interesting packet of Mini Cheddars. Apparently they've been around for a while, but this is the first time I've seen them. While I do occasionally enjoy a pack, I'm not a massive fan of Mini Cheddars, but the prospect of a chilli beef flavour was too good to resist.

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by these. They still retain that token cheesiness, but the flavour on top is pretty authentic. The chilli is by no means particularly spicy, but it certainly has a subtle, lingering heat that blends very nicely with a pretty authentic beefy flavour. I was a bit wary about how the chilli beef would work with the cheese, but the end result tastes somewhat like a burrito. These Mini Cheddars are cheesy, meaty and have a nice little spice to them. They do exactly what they say on the packet, and I certainly enjoyed them. These are well worth tracking down.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment