Saturday 13 February 2016

Today's Review: Häagen-Dazs Coffee



After picking up the Häagen-Dazs Strawberry Cheesecake with some vouchers the other day, I figured I'd use the opportunity to try the coffee flavour that's been on my radar for a while. It's quite a simplistic sounding flavour compared to others, but since I love me some coffee I was looking forward to trying it out.

I'm used to picking out more complex flavours with lots of elements at play, so I guess it as nice to have a singular flavour to work with, and thankfully this tub delivers. I was worried it would taste like the majority of coffee flavoured confectionery, which isn't the most accurate taste, and while it did remind me of that at first, after a few spoonfuls there was a nice, authentic coffee flavour. It's bold, but not too strong, and works extremely well with the light creamy ice cream. Altogether it's reminiscent of a latte, light and milky with a bold coffee hit. For a somewhat simplistic flavour this is a fantastic tub of ice cream. One for the coffee lovers.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment