Thursday 4 February 2016

Today's Review: Lipton Mango Iced Tea



I like a bottle of Lipton, they do some great flavours, but they're somewhat limited. Recently there's been the addition of raspberry, but I stumbled upon this mango variety that I haven't seen before. I've grown to love mango, so I was interested to see how it would be in tea form.

This is some good stuff. The mango flavour is noticeable straight away, and it's a lovely fruity taste. With some mango confectionery the somewhat chalky texture of the fruit shines through, but here it's well represented by the slight dryness of the tea itself. It's a refreshing, fruity drink, and it tastes like mango. I'm not really sure what else to say about it, it's a good flavour, and well worth seeking out.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment