Friday 19 February 2016

Today's Review: Vanilla Kit Kat



It's always a good occasion when a new Kit Kat flavour comes around, I haven't yet met one I didn't like. Now there's a vanilla flavour out, it's a simple enough variety, but sometimes simple is good, and this had the potential to be very tasty.

This bar follows the lead of other flavoured four finger Kit Kats, the flavouring is infused in the chocolate itself, and it's definitely noticeable. There's a very sweet presence theoughout  the bar, a lovely hint of vanilla that doesn't let up. I don't know if it's the light flavour of the vanilla, but in comparison the chocolate itself tastes quite dark, I had to check it was actually milk chocolate while eating. Perhaps the vanilla messed with the composition a little, or maybe my tastebuds were playing tricks on me, but I'm not mad. Sure, it's a little darker tasting than I'd hoped, but the vanilla is the main attraction and it's done well. This is another great Kit Kat flavour that I'll be happy to try again.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment