Friday 5 August 2016

Today's Review: Pringles Spicy Chilli Samba



Turns out there are two new Pringles flavours coming out alongside the start of the Olympics, I reviewed the salsa ones earlier in the week, but I managed to pick up a can of these chilli ones today. These seemed as if they'd be much more to my liking, I mean I like salsa, but I love chilli, and these just promised a chilli taste.

These are pretty hot, I'll give them that. They're not outrageous by any means, they won't blow your head off, but the heat is fairly strong, and that signature Pringles shape ensures that the entire tongue is exposed to the spice. As far as the taste goes, it's pretty good. There's a distinct green chilli pepper flavour, mixed in with some other spices and flavourings, There's a bit of competition on the taste buds between certain aspects of the flavour, but overall it's a somewhat clean chilli taste with some other little twists added in. These aren't the best chilli crisps around, but they're a good offering from Pringles. 

My rating: 4/5 

3 comments: