Wednesday 17 August 2016

Today's Review: Nestlé Rolo Crack It Desserts


I tried out the Yorkie version of these Crack It desserts, and didn't find them particularly nice. I did hold out hope for the Rolo ones, but it took me a while to find them. I finally picked them up in Asda last week. I did eat them before that use by date, I just haven't gotten round to writing about them until now. Silly me.

I had higher hopes for these ones, but they were just pretty average. The chocolate disc is still nice enough, and the stuff underneath has a nice thick, gooey texture with a very sweet caramel flavour. It's a little much though, it gets a bit sickly even by the end of the small pot. Still, it's a better experience than the Yorkie one, it's just not by a whole lot. If you've got the urge to crack something after dinner, then you might want to try these out (or you could get a chocolate orange I suppose), but these pots are nothing special.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment