Sunday 28 August 2016

Today's Review: Fish 'N' Chips Cheesy Chips


These Fish 'n' Chips flavours are coming out quite quickly, the red and brown sauce varieties already popped up earlier this year. Now we have the cheese flavoured, or as they're stylised, Cheesy Chips. I know I love a tray of cheesy chips from the chippy, but can they be encapsulated in crisp form?

No, they can't. These aren't that good, to be honest. They have a bit of a cheesy flavour, but it doesn't last too long. They remind me a bit of Wotsits, but they're stodgier and they don't taste a nice. The flavour wore off quickly and I was just left chewing flavourless, fish shaped crisps. I'm quite fond of other Fish 'n' Chips flavours, but this one is a no go for me. I'd stick with the classics if I were you.

My rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment