Thursday 13 April 2017

Today's Review: Cadbury Curly Wurly Squirlies


Bags of miniaturised Cadbury bars are no new thing, and I thought they'd pretty much exhausted all their lines. But I was wrong. How could I forget the Curly Wurly? It's a classic bar, satisfyingly chewy, and now you can get it in bite size form. Although half the fun of the big bar was tearing it apart with your teeth.


Yes, they're all in this odd wormy shape, but don't let looks deceive you. Basically, these are tiny pieces of Curly Wurly, the same stuff as the big bar, not much to talk about really. Chewy caramel, coated in chocolate, they're pretty good. The caramel is a bit too chewy at times, and the chocolate isn't the best quality Cadbury-wise, but they're not bad, just a little uninspired. I know that they're carrying on the trend of making bags out of their bars, but I don't think there's much left in that category. These Squirlies are okay, but you can still buy the regular bars, so I guess now you can choose your preferred Curly Wurly fix.

My rating: 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment