Saturday 1 December 2012

Today's Review: Not Being Able To Keep Your Eyes Open

I've been going to bed pretty early lately, I have certainly been more tired than usual. Tonight is one of those nights, it's quarter to midnight and my eyes are heavy. I can barely go a minute without my eyelids starting to close and my brain going foggy. But I still have to write this review. I know this, which means my brain knows this, so why is it trying to shut down my body?

Maybe the next time my brain is trying to be productive I'll jump off a wall or repeatedly punch myself in the face. That'll learn it for interrupting me when I'm trying to be productive. Sure, I should probably learn to do things during the day, but the fact remains that I want to do stuff right now, and I have to stop my brain from forcing my eyes shut the whole way through. Thanks brain, thanks body, hope you have fun with my closed eyelids. You've fought long enough to get them like that.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment