Wednesday 12 December 2012

Today's Review: Not Doing Something Special For My 666th Review

Yes, I wrote my 666th review yesterday, and what did I review? Cookie dough. Given the occasion I probably should have done something about the devil, or the strict satanist guidelines by which I live my life.

Oh wait, no I don't, and even if I did, 666 is just a number. Any number is just a number, we attribute emotions and importance to numbers willy nilly. Any number can be meaningful if you look at it the right way, so if I was going to write a special review for number 666, why wouldn't I write something special for all of them? So no, I'm not too bothered about not reviewing Satan, or whatever I would have done. I can do that any time. I'm not going to let my post number, or the date on my calendar, dictate what I'm going to write about.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment