Saturday 28 October 2017

Today's Review: Breakfast Buddy S'mores Crunch


I do love an cheap brand American cereal, as you can actually pick them up for a decent price on import. I picked up this S'mores cereal in Sainsbury's for £2.50, and seeing as I love making s'mores (whenever I can find proper graham crackers), I was hoping it would translate well into cereal form. With this box you can pour yourself a bowl of chocolate and cracker cereal and tiny marshmallows.

Unfortunately, each part of this tastes quite off-brand. I was hoping for the delicious honey taste of Golden Grahams, and while there's a little hint in these pieces, they're pretty lacklustre. The marshmallows are fairly hard, although they soften up once the milk is in the bowl. The chocolate balls are alright, probably the most predominant part, but they're not particularly flavoursome. Mixed together they don't really taste like s'mores, but they do alright for an indulgent sweet cereal. I won't be buying them again though.

My rating: 2/5



1 comment:

  1. I've tried these, but i bought them from B&M, think they were around £1.50 - i thought they weren't bad - but that said, i don't normally eat a bowl of just once kind of cereal - I always mix with at least two others so hard for me to make an accurate judgement. i think i got one that didn't have the graham squares in.

    ReplyDelete