Wednesday 25 October 2017

Today's Review: Magnum Orange Chocolate


I know my reviews over the last few days have been short, but I'm out of the country, so these are just some reviews I've set up to publish throughout the week. So bear with me and I'll come back to you with some more goodies next week. 

I found a couple of varieties of Magnum chocolate I hadn't yet tried in B&M, and this orange once seemed like it would be pretty great. I wouldn't say the Magnum chocolate quite reaches the heights of Dairy Milk or Galaxy, but we all know that the outside of a Magnum is pretty great. This chocolate is no exception, it's smooth and creamy, and the orange flavouring is mixed in pretty well. It's a nice fruity hint that isn't too strong, and while it's not spectacularly authentic, this does make for a good bar of chocolate. A good addition to the range.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment