Tuesday 24 October 2017

Today's Review: Good Health Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels


Here's an interesting little snack I picked up from the world food aisle at Sainsbury's, little pretzel pockets with a filling of peanut butter. I was expecting to be disappointed by some dry cases filled with sub-par peanut butter, but it turns out these are actually really good. The pretzel shells are nice and crunchy, not too dry, and there's a plentiful sprinkling of salt that really brings out all the flavour. The peanut butter presents itself in nice thick splodges inside, creamy yet substantial, and a truly clean, healthy tasting peanut butter. These are really moreish, and it didn't take long before I finished off the whole packet. I don't regret it though, these are well worth scoffing.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment