Sunday 12 July 2015

Today's Review: Crunch Snack

I can't resist a Crunch bar, it's not uncommon for me to devour one in a sitting, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. After all, in the grand scheme of chocolate bars they're not that big. But what if you want a Crunch fix without eating a whole bar? Well, yes, you could seek out the smaller size I suppose. But I'm not talking about those. I'm talking about these Crunch Snack bars I found in a 99p Stores. It's a strange hybrid of Crunch bar and wafer.

The topping is purely Crunch. Milk chocolate, covering some crisp rice pieces, still tastes as great as the regular bar, so it's all good. Underneath are several layers of wafer with chocolate in between. The wafer has a little bit of crunch to it, but is still nicely chewy. It is a little dry, but the chocolate in between goes someway to relieving that. So overall, it's pretty good. The wafer gives it a lighter taste, so you can pretend it's healthier. It's not quite as good as the bar, but it's an interesting variation. Could use a little more chocolate though.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment