Wednesday 29 July 2015

Today's Review: Nutter Butter



Here's another acquisition from my latest trip to Cyber Candy, and another to cross off my list of American snacks I've heard of in pop culture and not eaten yet. This is Nutter Butter, a peanut butter sandwich cookie. With that combination of words, what could go wrong?


It even looks the part, see? There are four cookies in the pack, each shaped like a cute little peanut. The biscuit either side is nice and chunky, and packs a nice crunch and a smooth, buttery flavour. The innards are pure peanut butter, a nice creamy, nutty layer of goodness that lends just the right amount of moisture to the cookie. The flavours of each element complement each other very nicely, to deliver a crunchy, peanut buttery delight. This is definitely a snack I'll be buying again. 

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment