Thursday 7 January 2016

Today's Review: Dairy Milk Oreo Eggs


While you can't beat a classic bag of Mini Eggs, it's nice to see Cadbury expanding their range. These Oreo filled eggs carry on the same theme as the Daim eggs that were already around. I'm not sure if these are new this year, but I certainly didn't grab a bag last year, so they're new to me.

There's not too much to say to describe these. They're Dairy Milk chocolate eggs, filled with Oreo creme filling. It's the same filling as you get in the Dairy Milk Oreo bar, a smooth, creamy chunk with bits of chocolate embedded inside. It makes for a good centre, and there's definitely enough to make for a delicious, Oreo flavoured experience. But the egg is pretty full, and the balance between the innards and the chocolate coating is a little off, there's just a bit too much creaminess that results in the egg in its entirety being a little sickly. It's not that bad though, I still managed to make my way through the bag very quickly. I'd rather have too much filling than not enough, seeing as the Daim eggs disappointed me before, so this is a nice bag of Easter treats that you should pick up while they're around.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment