Tuesday 5 September 2017

Today's Review: Nutella B-Ready


Do you love Nutella? Of course you do. Would you like to eat it on the go, but don't want to face the indignity of walking down the street eating it out of the jar with a spoon? I mean, I'd understand if you did that, but now there's an easier way to get your Nutella fix on the go. Behold, the Nutella B-Ready, a marriage of Nutella and the Kinder Bueno, giving you a crisp bready shell full to the brim with that hazelnut chocolate goodness.

I think I pretty much summed it up with that description there, it's pretty much a Kinder Bueno filled with Nutella. The stuff on the inside is what you'd expect, chocolate, nutty creamy goodness, and the outer shell is thick and crunchy, with a flavour that works pretty well with the Nutella. The outside is a little dry, and while the Nutella goes some way to covering it all up, it's not a perfect balance. There are also apparently crispy pieces embedded in the Nutella, but I can't say I noticed them much, so I don't see much point to them being there, I'd rather just have more Nutella. These are some pretty damn tasty snacks though, the perfect way to shove that choco-hazelnut spread in your mouth on the go. Just be careful not to eat all six in one go, it's pretty difficult...

My rating: 4/5



4 comments:

  1. I don't know if you havent tried this, but ben and jerry's have another new flavour with alongside Berry Neighbourly in Tesco. It is called Home Sweet Honeycomb and it is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up, the review is up now!

      Delete
  2. 😮 Where did you buy these from i really wanna try them!

    ReplyDelete