Friday 29 September 2017

Today's Review: IKEA Berry Cheesecake


I don't have a lot of time to review tonight, so off the back of the IKEA meatballs I expressed my love for yesterday, let me address the dessert I picked up at the same time. It's a nice big slice of berry cheesecake, with a crumble-like topping. At £1.75 it's a pretty decent price, and for the money it's a pretty damn good piece of cheesecake. I won't rate it as one of the best I've had, but it's very good. I think the base is where it's lacking, it's thin and not so much like that classic digestive. Thankfully the topping makes up for it, it's crumbly and pastry-like, with a satisfyingly fruity layer underneath that works really well with the smooth cheesecake filling. A good end to a pretty great meal, and another reason I'll be heading back to the IKEA canteen.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment