Friday 24 February 2012

Today's Review: Chocolate Soda


Here is another product I found on my venture into Cyber Candy yesterday. There were many variations of soda, but this one caught my eye the most. Unfortunately, while I do find most off things I eat quite wonderful, this one is not so.

I should've seen it coming, really. How else would chocolate soda taste? There are already chocolate flavour drinks, mostly in the form of milkshake. Soda would have to be fizzy. I'm sure you can work out the vague taste from combining those two ideas, but let me confirm it to you. It's basically fizzy, watery chocolate milkshake. Like if someone made a milkshake with the wrong ratios of powder and then stuck it in a Soda Stream. I've tried to drink this a few times today, but after a few sips it just starts to feel wrong. While it sounds like it could be a match made in heaven, it's just not a good drink.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment