Saturday 11 October 2014

Today's Review: Tesco Turkey & Stuffing Tortilla Chips


New supermarket Christmas treats are starting to line the shelves, and these ones seemed very interesting. Aside from the new festive Kettle Chips of course, but they're still a bit pricey for me. So turkey and stuffing tortilla chips it is, a strange combination. I can't say I've ever been eating tortilla chips and wished that they'd taste more like Christmas.

Well, at first these really didn't impress me. There was a slight meaty flavour, but they were also very salty, and on the whole they just tasted like regular tortilla chips. As I pressed on, though, the flavour did start to really come out, and it's actually pretty authentic. Definitely nice and meaty, with a lovely hint of stuffing. The best part is licking the seasoning off your fingers at the end, that's when the flavours really come out. On the chips themselves, however, the flavour's not quite strong enough to win out, making them a little bland and salty. Still, a nice use, and certainly not bad, they just could be better.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment