Thursday 30 October 2014

Today's Review: Fanta Zero Icy Lemon


I do love a sugar free fizzy drink, but I'm often stuck with colas and energy drinks, as the more interesting fruity ones contain quite a bit of natural sugar. But this Fanta Zero has an absolute minimal amount, so I was certainly willing to give it a go, as wary as I was about how it would taste.

Well, I needn't have worried. The bottle says this is Icy Lemon Fanta, and it certainly tastes like Icy Lemon. It's a bold, bitter lemon taste, perhaps a little too much on the tart side, but definitely drinkable. Despite the lack of sugar, this Fanta manages to retain its sweetness, although the aftertaste does leave a bit to be desired, settling into that distinct sugar free dry flavour. Still, for the amount of calories contained within, this is certainly a tasty Fanta, and one that I'll be picking up again.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment