Wednesday 1 October 2014

Today's Review: Ka Sparkling Pineapple


Walking past the corner shop this afternoon, I found myself parched, but also only in possession of 50p. Thankfully, underneath the highly priced Coca-Colas and Pepsis, I found this can of Ka for a mere 49p. I've tried some Ka stuff before, and while it's certainly not awful, I can't say it's the best I've had. This can of "Pineapple flavoured drink" carries on that tradition.

They call it "pineapple flavoured", because they certainly can't label it as sparkling pineapple juice. No, this is more like they've taken some of the good old fashioned pick 'n' mix pineapple cubes, dissolved them in some fizzy water, and then heaped some more sugar on top for good measure. Sickly sweet, extremely sugary, and generally un-pineapple-like. I choked it down, and I suppose it left me feeling a little more refreshed than before, but I certainly didn't enjoy myself. That'll teach me to fork out the extra pennies next time.

My rating: 1/5

2 comments:

  1. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Replacement HEPA Filters for Dyson Airblade Hand Dryer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this drink!!! Each to their own I guess.

    ReplyDelete