Monday 9 March 2015

Today's Review: Haribo Fizzy Bubblegum Balla Stixx



If there's a variety of Haribo I love, it's anything with Balla in the title. My favourite is Pico Balla, but these Balla Stixx certainly caught my eye in Poundland earlier. I've always been fond of pencil sweets, and these ones offer a fizzy bubblegum flavour, which is also a soft spot of mine. I've tried the Haribo bubblegum bottles before, and wasn't overly impressed, but I was willing to give these a try.

These Stixx are pretty long, and quite thin compared to others I've had in the past. Still, the centre is soft and smooth, with a nice creamy flavour, so it does a pretty good job. The coating is where it's at though, a distinctly bubblegum flavour that is nowhere near as sickly as the bubblegum bottles. It's quite sweet, sure, but the fizzy coating on top does a lot to offset that, providing a good balance throughout. These are some nice, sour, creamy, flavoursome pencil sweets that are well worth picking up, especially for bubblegum sweet fans like myself.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment