Sunday 8 March 2015

Today's Review: Oasis Mango Medley


This Oasis flavour has been out for a while now, but it's managed to elude me thus far. Thankfully, I found one in Tesco the other day, and just as I was in the mood for mango. Ah, who am I kidding, I'm always in the mood for mango. This flavour is called "Mango Medley", although it's not so much a medley as a duet. It's basically a mixture of mango (obviously) and orange, so pretty much like a Citrus Punch with a tropical twist.

I may have made it sound boring just then, but quite the opposite, this is actually a very well crafted Oasis. Just making it mango flavoured would probably have been a little too much, the inclusion of orange grounds it a little and offers a nice citrus twist to the flavour. Despite this, the mango flavour is prominent, and very close to the actual fruit. It does get a little sickly towards the end though, perhaps the balance between fruit juices and sweeteners needs to be looked at a little. Still, this was a nice refreshing drink that I wouldn't mind picking up again. It may not be the best Oasis available, but it's pretty nice.

My rating: 4/5

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've tried this before but it looks great! I will have to buy it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didnt really like it tbh much rather prefer the original Rubicon

    ReplyDelete