Saturday 24 September 2016

Today's Review: Cadbury Fudge Minis


The mini chocolate bar onslaught continues. Mars have churned out their most popular three in fun size form, so Cadbury have retaliated with a couple more share bags. I've already covered the Dinky Deckers, but Fudge has been given the makeover as well. They're like Fudges, but mini. Clue's in the name I guess. 

I would have taken a picture of the cross section, but I broke the bag out during a brief break at work, and they were all gone within a minute. There's really not much to say though, the big bars consist of a chocolate coating with a fudge centre, and the mini versions are the same composition. There is a drawback in that they're very small, less than bite size I'd say. This means I needed to pop a couple in to be truly Fudgily satisfied, and so the bag disappeared quicker than I'd have liked. Still, they taste good, just like the bigger Fudge bars, and their smaller stature means a little bit of a higher chocolate to fudge ratio, so I can't really complain too much. This is another decent bag to add to the range.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment