Tuesday 3 January 2017

Today's Review: A Three Day Old Millie's Chocolate Chip Cookie

I just wandered into the kitchen, hunting for some form of sustenance, and lo and behold, I found a Millie's Cookie sitting there in a bag. The rest were polished off on New Year's Eve, but somehow this one remained, a child must have passed over their portion and then forgotten about it. It's now three days after the fact, so I figured I'd take the bullet on this occasion and eat the certainly stale cookie myself.

Turns out it's actually pretty good. Not the perfect cookie, but it's in a lot better shape than I thought it would be sitting pretty out in the open, I mean the bag wasn't even folded over. I know cookies can last a while, but I expected a lot more degradation in flavour than what I got. I guess that's where cookies have doughnuts beaten, a doughnut would have been pretty stale by now, but the cookie thrives. Good eatin'.

My rating: 4/5

1 comment:

  1. In these situations I find a quick blast in the microwave works wonders!

    ReplyDelete