Sunday 4 June 2017

Today's Review: Philadelphia Deliciously Whipped Black & Green Olives


Philadelphia is like the king of cream cheese, I can't resist a bit of Philly in any of its forms. I've tried several of the different flavoured tubs, but have never dabbled in these little pots of whipped cheese. This one contains olives, which I've also grown to love lately, so I was really looking forward to see what the combination would taste like.

The texture of this is different from your regular Philadelphia tub, which is probably given away by the name. It's whipped, for sure, and has a slightly thicker, frothier texture, but it also retains that classic Philadelphia flavour. The olives are pretty generously smattered throughout, and give quite a fresh taste, making this a pretty good creamy combination. This stuff is great whipped up into pasta (or courgette spaghetti as I had it with), adding a lovely cheesy, slightly salty flavour that'll kick your dish up a notch. A great little pot of cheese, I look forward to trying the others.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment