Tuesday 17 April 2018

Today's Review: Remembering The Wattage Of My Microwave

I'm not a stupid man. I know things, and I can remember things too. I can recall phone numbers, car registrations, bank details, and even some poetry. But one thing I can never remember is the little number on the door of my microwave.

I mean, I don't really rely on my microwave a lot, but I use it enough that I should know the wattage. But every time I stick a frozen food item in there, I have to double check before I set the time. It's an annoying black hole in my memory, one that doesn't affect my day to day life, but provides me with a short burst of frustration every time I need to nuke something. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Can anyone tell me the wattage of their microwave? Without looking? Yeah, didn't think so. It's impossible to remember.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment