Tuesday 7 August 2012

Today's Review: Wotsits Wafflers


According to my darling wife-to-be, these things were around for a while when we were kids, but I sure don't remember them. So when I spotted them in Poundland I had to grab a pack for her, even though she only remembers the cheese ones. But the blurb at the top right assures me that yes, these were once a thing.

Wotsits Wafflers are waffle shaped Wotsits. As such, they're more structured, so they're crunchier than your average Wotsit, so really they're like differently shaped Frazzles. I just wish I could try the cheese flavoured ones, because I've never been a fan of meat flavoured crisps. Still, these weren't so bad, but I wouldn't go out of my way to look for another pack. I much prefer the cheesy originals.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment