Wednesday 22 August 2012

Today's Review: Back Cushions

My sofa is currently a shadow of its former self. We threw the back cushions aside to hoover it before spraying it with flea spray. Again. So here I sit, my butt on a comfortable seat cushion, but my back pressed against a hard surface, and it just feels wrong.

There were times that I was content to sit against a regular old surface, all those chairs at school, hell, even stools with no backrest at all. But now I know the beauty of being able to curl up on the sofa, let those back cushions embrace my old, twisted spine. Right now I feel so uncomfortable, so incomplete. All I want to do is relax, but there's velcro scratching my t-shirt and a lump of wood digging into me. Did we ever really live before back cushions? Or was it just a trundling mediocre existence? A man has the right to press his back into a soft cushiony surface, and back cushions are there to fulfil those desires. I love you, back cushions.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment