Saturday 26 October 2013

Today's Review: Lindt Lindor Stracciatella Truffles


Lindor truffles are amazing, that's an established scientific fact. So while these truffles were a little bit pricey, I knew I was probably making a good investment. It was the limited edition flavour that drew me though. Although I have no idea what "Stracciatella" means, the box kindly informed me that they taste like cookies and cream, so into my trolley they flew.

If you've had a Lindor truffle before, you know what to expect. If you haven't, I strongly suggest you stop reading this and go and get some. These truffles are nothing different. a nice, creamy, chocolatey shell, hiding a soft, melt in your mouth truffle centre. The difference with this variety is that the chocolate is white, the truffle has a fantastic vanilla flavour, and there are a bunch of cocoa nibs hidden in the outer shell that give a satisfying crunch. The box is kind of right, they do taste a bit like cookies and cream, but I think that's doing them an injustice. Each of these morsels is a smooth, creamy, vanilla delight, and it's only through sheer willpower that I have any left. Top marks, Lindt, though I wasn't expecting anything different.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment