Saturday 12 August 2017

Today's Review: San Pellegrino Grapefruit


I do like a good old can of San Pellegrino, their lemon and orange flavours are fantastic, and I was pretty pleased when I saw this grapefruit offering the other day which I'd never encountered before. I wouldn't count grapefruit among my favourite fruits at all, it's too big and tart for my liking. But I was willing to see what the San Pellegrino treatment did to it, so I grabbed this and gulped it down. It's actually pretty refreshing, there's definitely a sharpness to it, but I'd put it on par with their lemonade, it doesn't overwhelm too much. The fruitiness is good, the high amount of grapefruit juice does wonders for the flavour. I still wouldn't say the taste of grapefruit is fantastic, but this can made for a nice refreshing, sparkling drink. I wouldn't choose this over the lemon and orange, but I'm glad I experienced it.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment