Saturday 19 August 2017

Today's Review: Tropicana Morning Boost Forest Fruits


I can't say I regularly pick up smoothies, though when I do I tend to enjoy them. I guess it speaks to my general unhealthiness that I don't indulge in the blended fruit drink often, but I couldn't resist this shiny new bottle of Tropicana smoothie that contains both fruit and cereal. With a bunch of forest fruits packed in, I assumed it would be a nice thick smoothie with a cereal hint, and it turns out I was right.

The one thing I don't get on with in smoothies is the overly banana flavour that often come with them. This one, thankfully, tastes more like those lovely forest fruits, with hints of apple and berries, a pretty delicious concoction. The cereal is generously mixed in, and provides a nice thick texture that makes this even more filling and satisfying, and adding a little extra to the flavour as well. I had trouble putting this bottle down, it's a great smoothie, and I'll most likely be picking it up again.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment