Wednesday 2 August 2017

Today's Review: Starbucks Caramel Popcorn Frappuccino


After trying out a few of Costa's summer frap offerings, I thought I'd give Starbucks a go, especially when I saw they were offering a caramel popcorn one. I mean, they could have just taken a regular caramel frap and popped some popcorn on top, but the sign assured me that the drink itself was buttery, and had bit of popcorn mixed up in it. So in I went.

Turns out this is just like a caramel frap with some popcorn on top. I'm sorry to say that I was very disappointed with this. There were a few popcorn pieces in the drink, but it wasn't particularly noticeable in the taste. I couldn't really taste the caramel sauce either, so this was sort of like an ice slushie with a slight hint of caramel and coffee. The topping was good, with a generous drizzle of sauce and some sizeable chunks of popcorn, I just wish it carried on throughout the rest. I'm hoping mine was made a bit wrong, because this wasn't a tasty drink, just a cup of disappointment.

My rating: 1/5

1 comment:

  1. I tried the frappe and the costa one was far nicer pls fixth

    ReplyDelete