Wednesday 31 January 2018

Today's Review: Being Cold

I'm cold. I've been cold for a while now, and I'm still cold. It's not a nice feeling, in fact, it's awful. I used to like the Winter, I figured you can always wrap up in more clothes. But I'm sitting here wrapped in a blanket after spending a good couple of hours outside today, and I'm still cold on the inside.

The human body wasn't made to withstand cold. Well, mine wasn't anyway. I prefer a warm temperature, not one that chills my bones and makes my teeth chatter. So when will the cold end? Winter seems to have gone on forever, and January has felt like an eternity. I can't wait until the days where I can leave the house with no danger of getting cold and staying like that forever. Well, off to bed I go, hopefully I can become less cold there.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment