Thursday 25 January 2018

Today's Review: Sweet Petites Key Lime Pie


I picked up this interesting looking bag of treats from Poundland. These are little biscuit bites, with a key lime flavoured filling and white chocolate. They did sound good, but since they were only £1 I was a little dubious about how they would turn out. 

Well, they smell good at least, a definite key lime scent that permeates through the packaging. It's also present in the flavour, a tart and sweet kick that's complemented nicely with the white chocolate. Combined, the topping is nice and creamy, and substantial compared to the biscuit, which is very bland in comparison. I feel this would be better without the sad little biscuit at the bottom, the chocolate and key lime combination is pretty good on its own. There's also a strawberry cheesecake bag that I'm sure I'll pick up on my next visit. Check these out.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment