Monday 21 January 2019

Today's Review: Cadbury Dairy Milk Cornflake Cluster Bites


Cadbury are expanding their market again, and this time they're going after those bakery goods that all the supermarkets love to shove into your basket in some kind of 2 for £3 deal. Unfortunately these aren't in an offer yet, so I left the others behind and picked up these cornflake cake bites for a fairly pricey £2. 

There's not much to say about these, they're mini cornflake cakes, but instead of the regular supermarket chocolate these are coated in Dairy Milk. I must say, they're pretty good. The chocolate coating is substantial and creamy, they don't skimp on the Dairy Milk here. The cornflakes pack a nice crunch, but the focus is really on the chocolate. I'd even go as far to say there's perhaps a little too much here, but I see that as a good thing, these bites are indulgent and I'd probably rate them higher than Asda's own. A good effort at a bakery classic, made better with a generous Dairy Milk coating.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment