Cadbury are expanding their market again, and this time they're going after those bakery goods that all the supermarkets love to shove into your basket in some kind of 2 for £3 deal. Unfortunately these aren't in an offer yet, so I left the others behind and picked up these cornflake cake bites for a fairly pricey £2.
There's not much to say about these, they're mini cornflake cakes, but instead of the regular supermarket chocolate these are coated in Dairy Milk. I must say, they're pretty good. The chocolate coating is substantial and creamy, they don't skimp on the Dairy Milk here. The cornflakes pack a nice crunch, but the focus is really on the chocolate. I'd even go as far to say there's perhaps a little too much here, but I see that as a good thing, these bites are indulgent and I'd probably rate them higher than Asda's own. A good effort at a bakery classic, made better with a generous Dairy Milk coating.
My rating: 4/5

Navigating supermarket bakery aisles and trying to decide whether a new branded snack is worth paying full price for—especially when it misses out on those tempting multi-buy deals—is a classic grocery store dilemma.
ReplyDeleteIf you are looking to unwind and take a quick break after browsing through snack reviews and grocery bargain forums, you might want to check out nv casino, which offers a reliable space for casual entertainment.
Weighing the cost versus the quality of brand-new sweet treats is always a fun debate for anyone keeping an eye on their shopping basket budget. Do you usually bite the bullet and pay full price for novelties, or do you wait until they pop up on a promotion?